Has The Summer Heat Left You Sweaty?
As temperatures keep rising and we are more active outdoors, it leaves many of us with one laundry riddle to solve, how to remove sweat stains!
1. Soak the garment in 1 cup of vinegar mixed with 2 cups of water for 30 minutes.
2. Wring the piece of clothing out.
3. Create a paste with half a cup of baking soda, 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of peroxide.
4. Apply the mixture to your stains.
5. Allow the garment to sit for at least 20 minutes.
6. Wash per normal instructions.
Self-Serve Coin Operated Laundry
Our goal is to create a comfortable and convenient environment at our facility. We have over 70 machines in our facility, which gives you more than enough room to do your laundry with comfort. As many people have testified, our area is clean, which is one of the most important factors people are looking for in a laundry-mat. We have various sizes of laundry machines, which differ in terms of load size. Although it’s self-served, don’t worry! Our staff will be here to assist you if you need our help. We have laundry carts and folding/sorting tables distributed throughout the facility for your use.
VISIT OUR SNACK BAR
Doing laundry is kind of boring. Get yourself a treat while your clothes are processing and make the wait zip by!